Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Life in TARC

Wo, again is a wonderful and blessed day for me so do my course mates.
Today in school I've lot fun, hahaz...
I love the course, the subject , those crazy mates and the college. woof~~

My life is fills with joy. =)
hmm.. Today one of my crazy course mate asked " Hey , where do you go recently ? "
I replied " I go Church ", then majority of them shouted " KAO LUI a~~ " xD .
so funny a I tried to explain what I'm doing in church but they din't me a chance a , hahaz
I pray that one day these bunch of crazy monkey will exp "God" Himself.
How wonderful HE is and How great HE is. woof~~ Amen !
Praise the Lord who gave me all of these.

These are those crazy thingy I achieved today xD

DME " C " group xD
We UNITED =)
We fooling around ... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment