Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wonderful time v my familys and relatives here at Malacca,
so happy to see them.

This time I came back home with a new me,
a Christ-like character , although they is still many
parts of me that need to be changes 100% but I'm still doing my best.

hmm, there is also alot of things changes which make me very sad.
I found out most of my friends did not wan to mix v me anymore,
39/100 of my friends coz of mistaken - gf bf problem last time,
21/100 of my friends coz of club - I rejected,
19/100 of my friends coz of work - dont wan kacau them,
11/100 of my friends coz of envy - I think,
10/100 of my friends still available only T___-T.
how come will be like this, we were once pals and now everythings changes,
hmm maybe coz of my ego and stupidility last time but never mind,
at least I still can see get you all ^,^ Halleluyah !!!

Next thursday going back KL,
I'm gonna be very serious about my study,
gonna plan aim, fast for souls and dreams for His kingdom,
I'm not gonna be my old-selves again, which do things half way,
easily get up set and angry. NEVER !!!

This time is NEW,
doing my best. . ! !

To -YOU- ,
I'm very happy u make the correct choices,
yea, that's right, seek Him 1st !! ^,^

HAPPII CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment