Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All I can say is "BLESSED"

Hahaz, this few days and few weeks are blessed moment for me!!
I really have a lot fun in the Lord,
eveyday I live in Joy, I filled with peace,
we pray , we play , we comitted.

At least so far I know what on a purpose I live in this world for,
created for, have you think before ? dear readers ?
After you die where u go ?
I've kwn mine clearly.

Hmm, this few weeks God really blessed me alot,
hmm although there is alot stress going on .
But I trained to learnt from low.

Sometimes failure is an hidden blessing.
hmm... felt so tired now .... Alot story and truth I wanna share v u guys
but I prefer to have rest now.

Ask yourself, do you really happy ??
if u could humble yourself enough , u will find emptiness in you.
There's only JOY , an eternal JOY that last forever = JESUS CHRIST

Take it seriously, try to pray ,
seek HIS kingdom, and you will find the WAY.
It's so real , better than go kiddo's playground(CLUB)

Night all !!
can't wait thursday's Encounter God's camp at genting .. woof~~

No comments:

Post a Comment