Sunday, November 15, 2009

The day of 15 Nov

Today is a blessed day , I LOVE YOU, LORD

hmm, today after CG, we go makan mcdonald with a Mark , xin hui , si wen and reymond.
I ate two burger ler .. hahaz .. so full !!
Then Mark say wan go ply basketball ma , so he call up ppl.
We got a pui kee , pui san , foong peng , sien se lao , reymond and a mark included
me in the basketball court.

Then when ply ply awhile , Mark block me , hmm I think is a fault lar but I might be wrong ,
so I bit angry lor, so argue v him for awhile but we din quarrel lar, thx God for tis.
But this not the main point lar, the main point is I "ANGRY" !!

T.T , hmm Thanks You ya my dear Lord,
He really let me see my weakness as I prayed to broke my heart deeper in past few days,
past few days when I plying game v my friend I also bit bu shuang eh T.T, sorry !!

But now I feel very grateful to Lord ,
HE let me see,
HE trained me hard,
HE trained me well,
HE wanted me to be His troop's of army.

I wanna-to-be , I wanna-to-be !!! >.<
I wan to be more like You, Lord.
These is my prayer and my dream.

Please do me a favor, my dear readers,
if you sees me angry or bu shuang,
just shout me said " YOU"RE TO-BE AN ARMY OF GOD" !! ^,^
Thanks ya !!

I LOVE YOU,LORD
I wan to exp YOU for every second in my life,
BLESSED ME MORE SO I COULD BLESS MY SIS AND BRO IN CHRIST !!!
Amen !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment